Oat cookies with Raisins
Member recipe by wrigglesrocks
ServingsServes 1 - 10 Cookies
- 100g olive oil spread
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 2x15ml spoons clear honey
- 100g self-raising flour
- 100g oats
- 50g raisins
- quarter of a table spoon mixed spice.
- turn the oven to 170c or gas mark 3.
- line the baking sheets with greaseproof paper.
- turn on the hob to a low heat. place the olive spread, sugar and honey in a saucepan and stir until melted. if you have a microwave, place in a microwavable bowl and heat on high for one minute.
- stir in the flour, spic, oats and raisins. mix well
- using a desert spoon, place spoonfuls of the mixture onto the prepared baking sheets. this should make about 10. space them well apart.
- flatten the tops slightly with a fork.
- bake for 15 minutes until golden brown and crisp on the base.
- leave to cool on a wire rack.
We’d love to hear how you got on with this recipe. Did you like it? Would you recommend others give it a try?
Be the first to comment on this recipe…
Unsure about the cooking time or want to swap an ingredient? Ask us your questions and we’ll try and help you as soon as possible. Or if you want to offer a solution to another user’s question, feel free to get involved…
Be the first to ask a question about this recipe…
Got your own twist on this recipe? Or do you have suggestions for possible swaps and additions? We’d love to hear your ideas.
Be the first to suggest a tip for this recipe…