Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Gum past or pastillage
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Gum paste is made out of Icing sugar, corn flour, and soaked gum tragacanth or galatin it is used for models (like house, flowers and outlines )
- Icing sugar 125 grm
- Jelatin 10 grm
- Water 30 ml
- Glycerine 1 tsp
- Corn flour 50grm
- Colour as desired
- STEP 1Mix Gelatin with warm water and stir it till all tha Gelatin is dissol double boiler.
- STEP 2Sieve the icing sugar and make a bay in the centre and pour the Gelatin and glycerine.
- STEP 3Mix it well and add corn flour to prevent sticking
- STEP 4Knead it well and make a smooth paste
- STEP 5Then add desired colour and mix it