Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Homemade Toasted Muesli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 15
homemade muesli recipe, that's not too sweet and adds a bit of crunch to your favourite yoghurt
- 350g Rolled Oats
- 60g chopped peanuts
- 20g slivered almonds
- 40g Honey
- 40g Coconut Oil
- 50g dessicated Coconut
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 150 degrees Celsius Heat the oil and honey in small pan on a gentle heat to melt without boiling. Meanwhile, mix the rest of the ingredients in a large bowl.
- STEP 2Add the oil and honey to the oat mixture and mix well to ensure even coating. Spread the mixture on a baking tray lined with baking paper
- STEP 3Put in the oven for 20 mins until golden. stir the mixture every 5 mins to ensure even cooking.
- STEP 4Leave to stand and cool for 15 mins then put into an air tight container and consume within 1 month