No-Bake Chocolate Cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour 3 minutes
- Serves 6
This yummy Chocolate Cheesecake recipe is simple and easy to make, and you don't even have to bake it! Great to make with the kids too.
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 45g butter
- 110g caster sugar
- 120g whipping cream
- 150g melted dark chocolate
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder mixed with a bit of hot water
- 200g cream cheese
- STEP 1Crush the digestive biscuits, then mix with 1 tbsp caster sugar and the melted butter. Put in a tin and refrigerate.
- STEP 2Whip the cream until at soft peak stage. Add the melted chocolate, once cooled and then the cocoa powder. Mix well.
- STEP 3Mix cream cheese and remaining caster sugar together. Fold the cream cheese and chocolate mixture together.
- STEP 4Spread over biscuit layer. Freeze for 1 hour, then refriderate for 30 minutes before serving.