- Preparation and cooking time
- 2 hours to marinade in the fridge.
- Makes 1 Large Bowl
So tasty and perfect with Popadoms.
- 80g White Onions
- 15g Chilli Powder
- 80g Tomato Ketchup
- 15g Mint Sauce
- 30g Mango Chutney
- Pinch of Salt
- Fresh Mint to Garnish
- STEP 1Finely chop the onions into a bowl. Add salt, chilli powder, tomato ketchup, mint sauce and mix together. Finally add the mango chutney and thoroughly mix together.
- STEP 2Cover bowl and place in the fridge for a couple of hours to allow the flavours to infuse.
- STEP 3Garnish with mint and serve with popadoms.