Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Coconut & Cherry Scones
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
A quick and easy scone recipe with great coconut flavour.
- 260g Plain Flour
- 2 Level Teaspoons Baking Powder
- Half Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Tablespoons Caster Sugar
- 45g Cold Butter - Cubed
- 65g Shredded Coconut
- 130g Glace Cherries - Chopped
- 120ml Coconut Milk
- 1 Medium Egg
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200 Celsius. Line a baking tray with a baking sheet.
- STEP 2Add flour, baking powder salt and sugar in a bowl and mix together. Rub in cold butter until like fine breadcrumbs. Add coconut milk and egg to bowl and mix until just combined. Add cherries and coconut and mix through. Turn mixture onto a floured board and press down until around 1 inch thick. Cut into pieces, place on baking sheet and bake in oven.