- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 10 bite sizes of fritters
Very easy and quick recipe with courgette and the taste will blow your mind. Serve it anytime of the day and you are good to go.
- 1 Small Courgette
- 1 Egg
- 1/2tsp Mixed Herbs
- 1/2tsp Mixed Spices
- Pinch of Salt
- Handful of grated Cheese
- 6-8tbsp of Flour
- 5tbsp of oil
- 3tbsp of milk
- STEP 1Mix together all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Then mix in the egg and after add the milk as you mix.
- STEP 2Grate the courgette and all to the mixture. Then in goes the cheese and mix gently.
- STEP 3Heat a frying and shallow fry the courgette butter over low heat and in bite sizes. Flip to fry on both sides and serve with a side dipping sauce and some salad as well if preferred.