Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 20
Tasty ginger biscuits that are easy to make!
- 125g Unsalted Butter
- 100g Dark muscovado sugar
- 4 tbsp golden syrup
- 355g plain flour
- 1 tsp bicarbonate of soda
- 4 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 170 degrees.
- STEP 2Melt butter, sugar and syrup
- STEP 3Sieve in dry ingredients
- STEP 4Cut the dough into 5mm shapes
- STEP 5Cook for 9-10 minutes
- STEP 6Store in airtight container for up to two weeks