Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A quick easy & tasty dinner that you can modify to suit your taste
- 350g Chicken - diced
- 1 tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1 chopped onion
- Spaghetti Pasta for 2 servings (follow packet instructions) approx 200g
- Olive oil
- 1 stock cube (chicken or vegetable)
- STEP 1Heat some oil in a large pan. Fry the garlic for a minute. Add the chicken and fry until no pink bits. Add the onion and fry for another couple of minutes.
- STEP 2Dissolve the stock cube in approx 200ml boiling water and pour into the pan. Also add the tin of chopped tomatoes. Cover and let simmer, stirring occasionally.
- STEP 3Boil the pasta but do not cook fully, leave it with a slight bite. Strain the pasta and add to the pan with the chicken and sauce. The pasta will cook and absorb the liquid from the sauce. Simmer until the sauce is as thick as you like.
- STEP 4You can add whatever you like to this and remove the chicken if you like For example: mushroom, spinach, chopped chorizo, chopped celery etc