Amazing brownies that are simple to make
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 16
Fudgey googey brownies that melts in your mouth
- 185g Unsalted butter
- 135g dark chocolate
- 85g plain flour
- 20g cocoa powder
- 20g drinking choclate powder(i used cadburys drinking powder)
- 50g milk chocolate
- 50g white chocolate
- 3 large eggs
- 225g caster sugar
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C/ 160C fan/ gas 4.
- STEP 2.Cut the butter into cubes and put in a pot that is over a pan filled with boiling water. Add the dark chocolate in with the butter. When melted put aside to cool.
- STEP 3Tip the flour, cocoa powder and drinking powder in to a sieve over a meduim bowl.
- STEP 4Chop the milk and white chocolate in to chunks (or what size you would like) on a board.
- STEP 5Break the eggs and sugar in to a large bowl.(not the one with flour and cocoa powder in). With an eletric wisk mix them together on the maxium speed for 3-8 mins. It will be ready when it looks pale and has doubled it origainl volume.
- STEP 6Add cooled dark chocolate mixer with egg and sugar mixture. Fold it in until mixed.
- STEP 7Add the flour mixture to the choclate and egg mixture, Fold in until almost mixed then fold in the chocolate chunks.
- STEP 8Add into a greaseproof tin and bake for 25mins then check them. If you shake the tin and the middle still wobbles its not quite done and put it back in the oven for 5 mins or when the top has a shiny papery crust and its coming off from the sides