Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 5 minutes cooling time
- Makes Cookies
If you like sweet desserts then this is the treat for you!
- 125g unslated butter
- 100g light brown sugar
- 2X 15ml spoon, golden syrup
- 5ml spoon, vanilla essence
- 160g self-raising flour.
- 150g chocolate chips
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C/gas mark 4.
- STEP 2Beat the butter and the sugar together in a mixing bowl until light and creamy.
- STEP 3Beat in the golden syrup followed by the vanilla essence. Then mix in the flour and the chocolate chips until everything is combined.
- STEP 4Take a small amount of the mixture and roll it into a ball in the palm of your hand, then place it on a greased baking tray and flatten it a little bit with your fingers. Then do the same with the remaining dough.
- STEP 5Bake for 12 minutes until golden brown and allow them to cool for 5 minutes before serving.