Blueberry Peanut Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 12
Crunchy, gooey, dairy free muffin, perfect for Breakfast or just a healthy snack
- 120g porridge oats
- 60g Self Raising Flour
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 160g crunchy peanut butter
- 100g blueberries
- Low calorie cooking spray
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 160C Fan/180C/Gas Mark 4. Blitz porridge oats in a blender/bowl with hand blender, until it the oats are part fine and part coarse.
- STEP 2In a mixing bowl, add the oats, flour, baking powder in a bowl. Stir these together to evenly disperse the ingredients.
- STEP 3Mix in the eggs and honey. Then stir in the peanut butter. The mixture will be thick but do not add anything to loosen it.
- STEP 4Add in the blueberries and evenly disperse throughout the mixture.
- STEP 5Grease a muffin tray using the cooking spray. Fill the mould directly with the mixture- there is no need to line them.
- STEP 6Bake for 15 minutes until golden brown. Take out of the oven and leave to cool in the tray. Take out and enjoy.