Member recipe by bluebottlefarm
- FOR THE JELLY
- 800g rhubarb (top&tailed) sliced into 1cm pieces
- 75g castor suger
- 2 gelatin leaves
- FOT THE PANACOTTA
- 300ml double cream
- 75g white chocolate with vanilla (chopped)
- 1.5 gelatin leaves
- Simmer rhubarb and castor sugar in 125ml cold water. Cook until soft.
- Drain rhubarb and collect 400ml of the juice. Keep 300ml of the rhubarb for the bottom of each glass.
- Soak 2 gelatine leaves & heat 4tbsp of the saved juice. Add gelatine to the warmed juice to dissolve & add remaining juice.
- Take 2tbsp of this juice and add to rhubarb in the glasses. place glasses into fridge for 1hr
- For panacotta now put cream in pan, warm and then stir in the chocolate.
- Soak 1.5 gelatine leaves and add. Dissolve and allow to cool, before adding over the rhubarb in glasses.
- When cool enough add the jelly onto top of the glass