Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
posh chicken treat for two
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
chicken meal for two, a real treat if your on a budget
- 2 skinned & boned Chicken thigh joints
- 4 rashers of streaky bacon (smoked if prefered)
- 4 good tbsp of galic & herb cream cheese
olive oil for cooking
- salt & pepper to taste
- STEP 1place two rashers of streaky bacon in a cross shape, then place the chicken thigh skin side down in the centre. Fill the centre of the chicken with two tbsp of the garlic and herb cream cheese.
- STEP 2bring the edged of the chicken together using the bacon to wrap around & secure the parcel.
- STEP 3place the parcel join side down on an oiled baking tray & sprinkle over a little salt & pepper.
- STEP 4repeat the process with the other chicken thigh joint, then cook in an oven at 180C, fan 160C, gas5 for 40 to 45 minutes
- STEP 5serve with buttered new potatos & a green salad, or my favorite is my sexy chips & my home made garlic mushroom sauce