Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spicy Easy Quick Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A spicy, quick curry similar to a madras.
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Chilli Powder Hot
- Pork Fillet Diced
- 1/2 Onion Roughly Chopped
- 4 Button Mushrooms Roughly Chopped
- Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Tomato Puree
For The Stock
- 1 Ham stock Cube
- 100ml Of Boiling Water
- Rice to serve.
- STEP 1Fry the onion for 3-4 Minutes in the oil.
- STEP 2Add in all the spices.
- STEP 3Cook for 1-2 Minutes with the onions.
- STEP 4Add The Pork and Mushrooms and cook for 1-2 minutes on a high heat.
- STEP 5Add in the stock and cook for approx 10 mins.
- STEP 6Add in the Tomato puree to thicken and return to the heat for 3 minutes until it is the correct consistency.