Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Bipins Surti Fish Tikka
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Optionally marinate for 1 hour
- Serves 4
White fish fillets marinated in all fresh all natural surti masala aromatic curry
- 4 fillets of river cobbler fish also known as Pangasius
- 1 bipins surti masala fresh curry paste from www.bipins.co.uk
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tsp of sunflower oil
- 20g of chopped coriander
- STEP 1Cut the fillets into small pieces (optionally marinate for 1hr) mix in the masala and the tomato puree
- STEP 2cook on gentle heat in the sunflower oil in a covered pan to retain moisture.
- STEP 3Garnish with coriander and serve with plain rice