Bipins prawn coconut curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Rest for 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 Bipins Surti masala (fresh Indian herbs and whole authentic ground spice blend from www.bipins.co.uk)
- 750 of raw king prawns, defrosted if from frozen
- 100ml of coconut milk
- 2 tsp of sunflower oil
- 20g of chopped coriander
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced lengthways, medium thickness
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced lengthways, medium thickness
- STEP 1Gently stir fry 2 tsp of the fresh surti masala in the sunflower oil for 2 minutes. This will release the beautiful aromas
- STEP 2Add the sliced peppers and cook for 5 minutes on gentle heat in a covered pan to retain the moistures
- STEP 3Add the king prawns and the remaining Surti Masala, cook on gentle heat continuously turning till the prawns have all turned evenly pink.
- STEP 4Add the coconut milk, warm through for 2-3 minutes. Rest for 5 minutes and garnish with coriander.