Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Makes 20 pieces of fudge
This fudge recipe is special because it uses less ingridents but tastes fantastic!!!!
- 70g butter
- 120g evapourated milk
- 300g brown sugar
- 200g mashmellows
- 300g milk chocolate
- 70g white chocolate
- STEP 1. Firstly, you should line a baking tray, make sure that all sides of the tray are lined properly. Put the butter,evaporated milk,brown sugar and mashmellows into a large pan, then you will need to stir all of these ingridents until the marshmellows have disolved.
- STEP 2Once the marshmellows have disolved and everything has mixed together, then you need to boil the mixture for 5-6 minutes. The mixture should boil rapidly in this time, their should be bubbles coming to the surface this is when you know it's ready.
- STEP 3After you boil the mixture, you need to add all of the chopped chocolate into the pan. You will need to stir the mixture until the chocolate has melted. The mixture should turn a deep chocolate brown once the chocolate has melted.
- STEP 4Once the chocolate has melted, pour into a lined tin and leave until the mixture is cool. Once cooled cut the fudge and place on a plate and put back into the fridge.