Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sticky chicken with mango salsa
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Chicken with mango salsa
- 4 chicken breasts
- 2 limes
- 1 garlic clove
- 2tsp olive oil
- 2tbs honey
- 1tbs ketchup
- 1 small red onion
- 1 mango, diced
- 8 cherry tomatoes
- STEP 1Cut the chicken into strips. Mix the juice from 1 lime with crushed garlic. Coat the chicken strips and marinate.
- STEP 2Cook the chicken for 2 minutes on each side. Remove from pan.
- STEP 3Mix honey, ketchup, soy sauce and mustard in a bowl. Brush over the chicken and return to the pan.
- STEP 4Make the salsa by mixing the onion, tomato and mango and lime juice.