Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Balsmatic Steaks with Rosemary and Peppercorn Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1 hour marinate
- Serves 2
Beautiful tender steak marinated in balsmatic vinagar something for everyone to enjoy.
- 2 Small/Medium Sirloin Steaks
- 2 Tbsp Balsmatic Vinegar
- A shake of Garlic Powder
- Tsp Fresh Rosemary chopped up
- 20g Butter
- Splash of Cooking oil
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Peppercorn sauce mix
- STEP 1Tenderise the steak with a folk, season with salt, pepper, garlic and rosemary on both sides and rub in gently, then add balsmatic vinagar to both sides and let marinate for 1 hour.
- STEP 2Heat pan until hot, place steak in pan and turn to medium/high heat, 1 minute on each side, add butter then 30 seconds on each side, plus another 30 seconds until steak is cook to liking, medium rare will be about 3-5 minutes let rest for 5-10 mins to let the juices set and keep moist. Make peppercron sauce according to pack instructions.
- STEP 3Enjoy with onion rings, green vegetables and chips.