Butter prawns with Halloumi
Member recipe by zaynabt
- 100g Salted Butter
- zest 2 lemons
- 200g large raw prawns
- 350g tagliatelle
- 50g Halloumi cheese
- Seasonings (optional)
- Melt the butter for as long a necessary
- Add the lemon zest to the butter and fry the prawns
- Meanwhile, cook the Halloumi cheese, until well cooked.
- Boil the tagliatelle according to the instrctions on the packet. Then drain the water.
- Add the pasta to the prawns, and stir until well mixed.
- Toss in seasonings to give it flavour.