Yummy Jammy Muffins
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Muffins
- 300g (10oz) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 150g (5oz) caster sugar
- 50g (2oz) butter
- 225ml (8floz) milk
- 1 medium egg
approx. 1 tsp jam for each muffin
- Plus 10 muffin/cupcake cases
- STEP 1Pre-heat oven at 200 C or 400 F.
- STEP 2Mix together the flour, baking powder, caster sugar, butter, milk and egg.
- STEP 3Spoon mixture into muffin/cupcake cases half way.
- STEP 4Then add a teaspoon of jam into the centre of muffin/cupcake cases.
- STEP 5Pour rest of mixture over the jam so that it is now in the middle of the muffin/cupcake cases (sandwiched).
- STEP 6Bake in centre of oven for 15 mins (I used fan assisted oven so times may vary).