Easy Prawn Toast
- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 24 pieces
- 300g prawns, finely chopped
- Small chunk ginger, finely chopped
- 1 large spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 egg white, beaten
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 1 dash sesame oil
- 2 dashes dark soy sauce
- Pinch salt
- 6 slices of white toast, cut into triangles
- 5 tbsp sesame seeds
- STEP 1Mix all the ingredients together except for the sesame seeds and spread thickly onto the toast.
- STEP 2Dip the toasts face down into the sesame seeds. Deep fry until golden brown.