Crunchy melting brie
Member recipe by xgasoline
ServingsServes 1 - 8 Pieces
- 8 pieces of brie cheese (around 2cm x 2cm)
- 200g all purpose flour
- 200g breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, whipped
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp parsley (fresh or dry)
- 3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Put the breadcrumbs in a plate or a bowl.
- Mix flour, parmesan, parsley, your favorites spices, and salt and pepper in another bowl or plate.
- Heat the oil in a skillet at medium-high heat.
- Dip each piece of cheese, one by one, in the egg mixture, then in roll into the breadcrumbs and in the flour. Repeat a second time.
- Shake the excess of flour and cook in the oil, 1 minute each side. Be careful that the cheese doesn't melt in the skillet. Serve.