Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Aspargus and chicken bites
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A tasty and quick way to serve chicken as an appetizer or main dish. Plus, it looks very interesting!
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into medium-size stripes
- 300 g feta
- A dozen small aspargus,
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt, pepper
- A dozen toothpicks
- STEP 1Preheat the oven at 180C/fan 160C/gas 4.
- STEP 2Prepare the aspargus by cutting off the end.
- STEP 3Crush the feta in a bowl and add a small amount of oil to get a creamy mixture. Spread the cheese on the inside of each chicken stripe.
- STEP 4Place two aspargus in the middle of each chicken stripe and roll the stripes around the aspargus. Use toothpicks to help them hold.
- STEP 5Spread the rest of the oil on a baking dish and place the chicken stripes in it. Season well.
- STEP 6Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes and serve with your favorite sauce.