- Preparation and cooking time
- Makes 1 Cake loaf
Mums banana cake
- Hard Margarine 113g
- Cater Sugar 113g
- 1 Egg beaten
- 2 Bananas mashed
- 1 level tsp Milk
- 2 tbsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- Plain Flour 170g
- 1 level tsp Baking Powder
- STEP 1Cream margarine and sugar then beat in egg.
- STEP 2Mix in the mashed bananas.
- STEP 3Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in the milk then add to the mixture.
- STEP 4Sift and add the flour and the baking powder to the mix.
- STEP 5Bake in loaf tin at 170oC Fan/190oC Conventional for 20 mins then reduce heat to 150oC Fan/180oC Conventional and bake for further 10 - 15mins.
- STEP 6Let the cake cool then enjoy!