- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 2 hours chilling
- Serves 6
Mars bar easy
- 4 standard mars bars chopped into pieces
- 50ml milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 large egg whites
- Chocolate shavings to decorate
- Chopped hazelnuts
- STEP 1Melt the chocolate, put mars bars, milk, and cocoa powder in a heavy based saucepan.
- STEP 2Cook over a very gentle heat stirring constantly until melted. Transfer to a bowl and leave to cool for 15 mins whisking frequently with a wire whisk until smooth
- STEP 3Whisk the egg whites into soft peaks. Using a metal spoon fold a quarter of the egg whites into the chocolate sauce
- STEP 4then fold in the remainder if you want add some chopped hazelnuts here.
- STEP 5Pour the mixture into six small cups or ramekins chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve topped
- STEP 6with chocolate shavings and chopped hazelnuts.