Marinate for BBQ
- Preparation and cooking time
- More effort
- Serves 6
Tangy, easy to prepare marinate for all meats
- Tomatoe Sauce
- Brown Sauce
- Brown Sugar
- Salt & black Pepper
- STEP 1Mix all ingredients well, do not use metal dish.
- STEP 2Put meat into marinate, coat all sides. For best results marinate at least 6 hours or longer.
- STEP 3Make sure no flames are on fire, only glowing embers. Place meat on grid, turn once slightly browned and repeat for other side. Cook to taste.
- STEP 4Serve immediately! Enjoy.