Chicken & Chorizo Casserole
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 2 red onions
- 200g chorizo sausage
- 200g chicken breast
- 1L chicken stock
- Half savoy cabbage, shredded
- 2 large tins chickpeas, drained
- Juice one lemon
- STEP 1Heat dash olive oil in large saucepan. Add chicken, sliced onions and diced chorizo.
- STEP 2Cook gently until soft, about 10 minutes. Season well.
- STEP 3Add stock. Bring to boil. Add cabbage and chickpeas and simmer 4-5 minutes until cabbage is cooked.
- STEP 4Serve in bowls with squeeze of lemon juice and drizzle of olive oil.