Spicy Potato Wedges
Member recipe by bethyb63
A spicy and delicious side to go with anything. Easy, simple to make but with a huge amount of flavour. Can be eaten hot or cold. Perfect for all meals.
- 4 Garlic Cloves
- 2tsp Dried Chilli Flakes
- 4tsps Cumin Seeds
- 1tsp Sea Salt
- 2tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 5-7 tbsps Olive Oil
- 5 Large Potatoes
- Chop your potatoes into wedges with the skins left on. Place in a large mixing bowl
- Crush the garlic in a pestel and mortar, add the dried chilli flakes, the cumin seeds and the salt and pepper. Mix together well, making sure everything is crushed properly.
- Add the olive oil to the spice mixture and stir in well.
- Pour the spice mixture over the wedges. Make sure the mixture is coating the potatoes properly.
- Place in the oven, 200F, for 35-55mins. Make sure the wedges are golden and cooked thoroughly.