- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Low fat, very tasty easy to make soup.
- 4 large courgettes
- 4 vegetable stock cubes
- boiling water
- black/white pepper
- extra light Laughing cow triangles ( optional )
- STEP 1Boil kettle
- STEP 2Top and tail courgettes and chop up
- STEP 3Put into a large pan and fill water to 2 inches over courgettes ( you can put as much or as little water in as you like, depending on how thick or runny you want it ! ) Bring to the boil
- STEP 4Put the 4 vegetable stock cubes in and stir, then simmer and add as much white or black pepper as you desire.
- STEP 5Stir occasionally or until courgettes have softened, add more water if you want to. Bit by bit put cheese triangles in. Blitz or leave chunky, enjoy!!