Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 4
Traditional Onion Rings
oil for deep frying
- ÃÂ½ onion, sliced into rings
- 50ml/1ÃÂ¾fl oz milk
- 100g/3ÃÂ½oz plain flour
- STEP 11. Heat the oil in a deep pan. (CAUTION: Hot oil can be very dangerous. Do not leave unattended.)
- STEP 22. Soak the onion rings in milk.
- STEP 33. Place the flour on the plate.
- STEP 44. Remove the onion rings from the milk and coat them in the flour.
- STEP 55. Deep fry in the oil for 2-3 minutes or until crisp and golden.