Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 24 hours marinating
- Makes Jar
A great stock item, keep it in a jar in the fridge for months, if you can make it last that long! Designed for the New Orleans Muffelata sandwich of toasted bun, ham, salami and mozerella, or pretty much anything else you want to add it to!
- 1/2 jar green pimiento stuffed olives
- 1/2 jar black stoneless olives
- 2-3 tsps capers
- 3-4 sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 3-4 chopped pieces roasted peppers in oil
- 2 sticks of celery, broken into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsps olive oil
- 2 tsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp oregano
- STEP 1Drain all ingredients as necessary and put into food processor until coarsely chopped
- STEP 2Put the salad into a jar in the fridge, and marinade for 24 hours
- STEP 3Will keep for months in the fridge - serve with burgers, steaks, pitta breads and Muffelata sandwiches!