Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate & ginger cheesecake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 3 hours to set
- Serves 4
A delicious, light cheesecake, with stem ginger and white chocolate
- 90g digestive biscuits
- 200g white chocolate (melted)
- 100g Ricotta
- 150g cream cheese
- 70g glace ginger
- 30g caster sugar
- 25g butter (melted)
- STEP 1Crush the biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- STEP 2Press the biscuit mixture into the base of a 20cm springform tin.
- STEP 3Mix the cream cheese with the ricotta and sugar.
- STEP 4Fold the melted white chocolate and glace ginger into the cream cheese mix.
- STEP 5Spoon into the tin, level the top and chill for 3 hours