Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sticky chicken thighs
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
served with a Thai salad
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 4 boneless chicken thighs
- steamed rice to serve
For the salad:
- large handful of bean sprouts
- 1/4 chinese leaf or white cabbage, shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded or grated
- 2 sprigs mint, leaves chopped
- 1 red chili, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp sweet chili sauce
- 1 lime, juiced
- STEP 1To make the salad, put the bean sprouts into a bowl and pour over some boiling water, then drain well.
- STEP 2Put the bean sprouts and all the other salad ingredients into a bowl and toss together.
- STEP 3Combine the honey and soy sauce and rub into the chicken. Heat the grill and cook the chicken on each side until the chicken is cooked through (about 15 minutes in total).
- STEP 4Serve with the salad and rice.