Mini egg rocky road bites
- Preparation and cooking time
- chiling time- 2-3 hours
- Makes makes 25 small squares
This is a lovely recipe, it's easy to make and a no-bake treat.
- 2 x 200g bars smooth white chocolate, broken into pieces
- 100g sweetmeal digestives , broken into small pieces
- 150g bag mini marshmallows
- 100g bag mini eggs
- STEP 1Line an 18cm x 18cm cake tin with Clingfilm. Put the chocolate in a large heatproof bowl and place over a pan of simmering water (make sure it's not touching the water).
- STEP 2Remove the bowl from the heat and stir in the broken digestives, mini marshmallows and most of the mini eggs- keep some aside to decorate.
- STEP 3Pour the chocolate mixture into the prepared tin and smooth the top with a butter knife. Scatter over the reserved mini eggs- press them in with the back of a spoon. Chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours. When set, cut into 25 small squares.