Probably the best chocolate sauce ever
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
A gorgeously luscious chocolate sauce ONLY suitable for your favourite vanilla ice cream!
- 150g milk or plain chocolate (as your preference dictates)
- 50ml of double cream
- 2tbsp golden syrup
- Teaspoon of butter
- A quick grind of salt
- STEP 1Gently warm the chocolate and cream in a heavy-based pan on the stove or two minutes in the microwave at 30% power if you prefer (but then please make sure it is in a microwaveable bowl!). Stir occasionally, until the chocolate and cream have become one.
- STEP 2Add the syrup, butter and salt, and stir in to make your indulgent gooey shiny sauce
- STEP 3Pour lovingly over your ice cream while still warm!