Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spanish style baked Fish
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 6
Continental tasty fish dish with a twist.
- 6 Cod fillets
- 1 kg waxy potatoes (Charlottes) thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
- 2 large red onions cut in quarters
- 2 red peppers cut into chunks
- 2 yellow peppers cut into chunks
- 5 tbspns virgin olive oil
- 140 g olives
- 6 Bay leaves
- 150 g fresh pesto
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Salad to serve
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180 c or Gas mark 6
- STEP 2Peel and dry potatoes. Toss with onions, peppers and garlic in the oil in a shallow dish. Roast for 45 minutes.
- STEP 3Scatter olives and bay leaves over the mixture. Sit fish on top.
- STEP 4Mix pesto and lemon juice and put on top of the fish/vegetables. Roast for further 15 minutes
- STEP 5Serve with a salad.