Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Sauteed Chicken in a Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Very quick and easy but tasty for a dinner party.
- 2 tbsp virgin olive oil
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 200ml dry white wine
- 300ml double cream
- 3 tbsp pesto sauce
- STEP 1Heat the oil and brown the chicken 2 or 3 minutes each side. Turn the heat down and saute the chicken for 20 minutes until cooked.
- STEP 2Remove to a dish to keep warm and rest. Deglaze the pan with the wine and then reduce by half before adding the cream and pesto sauce. Bring back to a gentle boil stirring. Check the seasoning.
- STEP 3Arrange the chicken on warm plates and spoon over the sauce.