Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Harissa Plantain And Fish Sheet Pan
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Delicious sheet pan dinner of plantain and fish baked with harissa spice from North Africa.
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 2 tablespoons sunflower oil
- salt to taste
- 1 plantain
- 2 fillets white fish (any)
- 100g green beans
- 2 peppers, sliced
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 200 deg. Coat the baking pan with some oil and keep aside.
- STEP 2Add the smoked paprika, garlic powder, chilli flakes, cumin and coriander in a bowl. Add a pinch of salt with the sunflower oil and mix thoroughly.
- STEP 3Cut off the ends of the plantain and make a cut into the skin with a knife. Remove the skin and cut the plantain into two - lengthwise.
- STEP 4Toss the plantain, fish fillets, green beans and peppers in the spice mixture from step 2. Arrange on the baking pan and place in the oven for 15 mins.