Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Tofu Red Thai curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Quick tasty red Thai curry
- 2 Tbsp ground nut oil
- 396g pack firm tofu choped into cubes
- 1 Tbsp fine grated ginger
- 3 Tbsp Red Thai curry paste
- 1 corguette diced
- 1 pack sugar snap peas
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp palm sugar
- 3 Tbsp lime juice
- 3 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 small bunch basil finely chopped
- 1 stalk lemongrass very finely chopped
- Red pepper chopped in pieces
- STEP 1Squeeze excess water from tofu, chop into cubes and season with salt and pepper. Add groundnut oil to pan, heat to a medium high, fry tofu turning occasionally until golden. Remove from pan.
- STEP 2Fry curry paste, lemon grass, ginger and chilli for 30-40 seconds.
- STEP 3Add vegtables and fry for 2-3 mins.
- STEP 4Add fish sauce, coconut milk, palm sugar tofu and bring to gentle simmer.
- STEP 5Remove from heat, add basil and serve.