Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chocolate Banoffee Pie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 1 hour chilling
- Serves 10
Delicious, divine and very moreish banoffee pie!
- 75g/3oz Low-fat margarine, melted
- 250g/8oz Milk chocolate digestive biscuits, finley crushed
- 200g/7oz Milk chocolate
- 1x397g Tin carnation caramel
- 3x Bananas
- 1x284ml Whipping cream
- Coco powder to decorate (optional)
- STEP 1Add melted margarine to crushed biscuits and blend well. Press mixture into the base and partway up sides of an 20cm loose bottomed cake tin.
- STEP 2Break chocolate into piece's, save 2/3 piece's to decorate. Melt chocolate in a micowave on high for 1.5 mins, stirring halfway. Mix in the carnation caramel. Spread filling over pie base and chill in fridge for 1hour, until firm.
- STEP 3Slice the bananas, fold into whipped cream and spoon over filling. Decorate with melted chocolate or you can dust with coco powder.