Creamy fishchowder broccoli
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A mild and wonderful soup with fish, potatoes and broccoli. Great when the weather gets chilly.
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- a knob of butter
- 500 g potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 250 g broccoli, top and stalk separated
- 1 l fish stock or water
- 400 g white fish such as cod or whiting
- 1-2 dl cream
- salt and white pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp fresh, chopped parsley
- STEP 1On high heat, toss the shallots in the butter for a few min until browned.
- STEP 2Add the potatoes, thinly sliced broccoli stalks and fish stock and simmer for 15-20 mins.
- STEP 3Slice the fish into small pieces and add it and the broccoli tops to the saucepan. Let it simmer for about 2 min.
- STEP 4Add the cream and simmer for a bit.
- STEP 5Season to taste and add the parsley just before serving.