Marshmallow and Spice Ice Cream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Ice cream with cinnamon flavour.
- 4oz pkt marshmallows-24
- 1 large tin evaporated milk
- 2 teasp ground cinnamon
- 4oz soft dark brown sugar
- 5-8 fl oz double or whipping cream
- STEP 1Melt marshmallows gently in a pan with the evaporated milk,spice,and sugar stirring all the time until smooth.
- STEP 2Transfer to a bowl to cool.
- STEP 3Whisk the cream until thick but not stiff.
- STEP 4Fold through into the marshmallow mixture.
- STEP 5Freeze for at least 3 hours.