- Preparation and cooking time
- chill time - 2 hours
- Serves 4
A quick and easy brûlée.
- 200g rhubarb (chopped)
- Grated rind & juice of 1 orange
- 1 tbsp caster sugar
- 450g natural greek-style yogurt
- 2 tbsp runny honey
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- STEP 1Simmer rhubarb,orange juice & rind, and caster sugar in a pan. Cook gently for 10 minutes till softened. Allow to cool.
- STEP 2Mix together the yogurt and the honey. Gently stir in the rhubarb to give a marbled appearance.
- STEP 3Divide between 4 ramekins, sprinkle brown sugar on top & place under grill or flame until golden and bubbling. Chill well & serve