Watercress and mint salad.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 bag watercress
- a handful of mint, stems removed
- 6 radishes
- 1/2 cucumber skinned and deseeded
- 1/2 sweet white onion,finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- smoked sea salt
- 2 tablespoons pomegranate seeds (optional)
- STEP 1Coarsely chop the watercress and the mint, place in a large bowl.
- STEP 2Slice the radish into 4 or five circles. Slice the cucumber into half moons, add these to the watercress and mint. Also adding the onion.
- STEP 3Pour in the lemon juice and sprinkle in the sea salt. Toss until all are thoroughly mixed.
- STEP 4Serve immediately, sprinkling on the pomegranate seeds, if using.