Veal with garlic butter and Asparagus
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A lovely light summer dish for date night or other special occasion.
- 16 Asparagus Spears
- a little olive oil spray
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 x 100 - 125 g Veal Steaks
- Swiss chard and Broccoli or any two green vegetables suitable for steaming
- a pinch of sea salt
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 oC. Spray the asparagus with the olive oil and roast for 8 minutes.
- STEP 2Put the green vegetables onto steam.
- STEP 3Meanwhile, mix the garlic into the butter, season. Oil the veal and fry 2-3 minutes each side. When cooked, turn off the pan heat, put the butter into the pan, swirl around and then leave to rest for about 5 mins.
- STEP 4Serve the veal with the asparagus and the steamed vegetables.