Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted Root Vegetables
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
A quick dish to add along side any roast, tasty and easy to prepared.
- 2 carrots scraped and end trimmed
- 2 small white turnips, peeled and trimmed
- 2 parsnips peeled and trimmed
- 2 cooked beetroot
- 2 tablespoons Rice Bran Oil
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon runny honey
- STEP 1Heat oven to 180 C. Cut all the vegetables, except the carrots, into similar sized pieces, carrots take longer to cook , so make them slightly smaller. Season. Toss them really well in the oil.
- STEP 2Scatter into a roasted tin, making sure not to overcrowd the vegetables. Roast for about for 45 - 60 mins until cooked and caramelised.
- STEP 3Stir in the honey, serve whilst hot.