Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Roasted Butternut Squash
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Quick and easy, just vegetables, recipe.
- 1 butternut squash.
- 1 tablespoon Rice Bran Oil
- A pinch of sea salt
- 2 chunky chopped Garlic Cloves
- STEP 1Cut away all the thick skin, discard. Cut the flesh into chunks or slices, discarding all the pithy centre and the seeds.
- STEP 2Preheat the oven 180 C fan. In a large bowl toss the squash with the oil and the garlic. Arrange on a roasting tray lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle over the salt.
- STEP 3Roast for 40 mins until tender and lightly browned. Serve.