Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Green Beans with garlic & mint
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Tasty side dish with a Moroccan feel, but yet, goes beautifully with pesto chicken and roasted cauliflower.
- 110g Green Beans
- 2 tablespoons Rice Bran Oil
- 3 Elephant Garlic Cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- leaves from 3 stems, fresh mint, chopped
- a pinch of sea salt
- STEP 1Cook the beans in boiling water for 4-5 minutes.
- STEP 2In a large bowl, whisk together 1 tablespoon oil, lemon juice, mint and salt. Set aside.
- STEP 3Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a frying pan, add the garlic and fry quickly until browned and crisp.
- STEP 4Assemble the dish, drain the beans well, put them into the lemon mix, along with the garlic and oil. Mix well and then serve whilst warm.